Monday, September 27, 2010

Theng Shu Ern, read this!

Hey Darlin!



Heard that you've left Kampar today. So sorry that I wasn't there to song you away. I'm so gonna miss you. I still remember the first time I met you. Heheh... The next thing I knew, you became one of my closest friends here.

Gosh, now that you're gone,

who's going to pose stupidly in cameras?







Who's gonna kacau Florence?





Who's gonna take stupid photos with me (and other stupid people)?

















Hmm... I'm missing you more as I look through the photos. I keep thinking of the things we've done together and the things we talk and laugh about. Aww man...

Hey, I don't care a, you better read this post and leave a comment!



We rawk with our sinarness! Cya soon at camp!

4 comments:

  1. OMG sob sob sob..i tell you ar my last day we all cried like crazy weih..lol..hahahhaha I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!! ILL BE SEEING YOU SOON I DONT CARE!!!! THEN WE"LL TAKE MORE STUPID PICTURES KAYS!!!!! MUAXXXXX LOVE YOU!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes!! More stupid pictures! We have camp! And we have NatCon! And I'll go down to kacau you in KL! And you'll come kacau us in Kampar!!
    But really, you take care ar... wat with starting work and all.... Don't lose yourself in it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture with your mouth open with food. totally kicks ass :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I felt so stupid when Shu took that pic. It was a piece of apple actualy. Shu Ern asked me something and I stuffed in my mouth b4 pointing it to her... =="

    ReplyDelete