
It's Ma's birthday today.
I can't even begin to say how awesome my mom is. In fact, awesome in an understatement for her.
I remembered when I was younger, I wanted to be just like Mom. I wanted to be as smart as her, I wanted to be a teacher, I wanted to go to UPM like her, I wanted to do an English course, I wanted to cook as well as she did, I wanted her personality, her patience with people, her forgiving heart, her friendliness and the way her students adored her.
Needless to say, I didn't end up like Mom. Hehe... I ended up a different creature entirely. But I am so thankful for her, the values she (tried to) instill in me, the things she taught me about life and people, the little tips in making the house a home, the smile she has for me when I come home, the meals she sets on the table for my family, the way she plans for little family trips, how she used to stay up late for my studies and now my brothers.... And so many other things.
I don't know what I'll be or what I'll do if I've never had Mom.
Love you, Mommy =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , Pn Ching....
ReplyDeleteGod bless you....
I love you so much oso.......!
Miss you...!^^
Yeah....renjie...help me wish your mother Happy birthday Pn Ching...
ReplyDeleteWei Leong: Will tell her! =D Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYing: Yaya... Thanks ya. Cya soon!