Friday, September 24, 2010

Productivity 0%

There's something weird about sleeping at 7am in the morning after spending the night (or early morning) watching How I Met Your Mother.

I had a dream about Barney.



Yeah. I'm serious @_@

Anyway, I found out that my curtains were actually very good at concealing how much the sun had already risen. I woke up from my druken after Ghany-then-Criminal Minds-then-send-Ah Fun-to-train-station-at-4.15am-then-HIMYM-until-7am stupour and was horrified to see that it was 12.30pm.

There went my noble after-exams-dreams of being a fruitful and productive girl.

I had planned to clean my room, get started with FYP, start editing an article, wash clothes, pack, do a bit of shopping and sort out a few things that I have been postponing.

And now, 4 hours have passed and I have done nothing, except sleep, eat, watched White Collar and bits of How I Met Your Mother, listened to good music while facebooking, chatting and now typing this post which is supposed to make me feel guilty for not doing what I'm supposed to do. It's not working.

Well, it's going to be 5pm now. I'll be heading off to our CF Camp meeting, which is easily the most productive thing I've done today.

I quote Jensen: Tough life sista.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I too, am free from exams! :D

    First day only mah, your noble after-exams-dreams of being a fruitful and productive girl are only slightly delayed. But remember to be fruitful and productive in a way that makes you happy - sometimes I get too task-oriented when trying to be "fruitful and productive."

    "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

    Hope you have fun on the ship and most of all, that you always choose the good part through the holidays. Life is good :)

    P.s somehow i deleted my previous post haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'll try to be fruitilly fruitful =D Thanks for the reminder.

    I had fun on de ship. Will post bout it soon, I think. Hehe....

    Have a great hols too, even with half of it gone to camp and retreat. Go back to Melaka to get away from de madness of Kampar. Hehe... Den come back and enjoy camp fully! =D

    p.s. I kno, dat happens sometimes. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete