I like driving back alone, coz I have the whole 1 hour and few minutes to myself to think about stuff, to rant to God, to sing at the top of my voice and not scare people away.
The weekend has been great. As mentioned, I didn't do any studying. Hehehe....
Instead, I lazed about at home, snoozing and sleeping, and reading favorite bits of my Narnia collection. I bored Mom out with my yabbering, got nagged at by Dad, got teased by Jian and Jing (for being shorter than them now) and went out with them to Ipoh.
But perhaps the best thing of going back was being able to meet Ah Geak and talk to him again. It has been a long time since we've been able to talk, just the two of us. Having a good guy friend who is now attached is a little tricky, but I think we manage quite well =)
And of course, the night out with Huey Chi was great.
Chi! If you're reading this (which I know you will), faster send me the photos a!
The thing about meeting up with high school friends is that we're are reminded so much of what we left behind after school and how much our lives differ now. There is so much less of "our" and "we" and "us" in our conversations, coz we no longer have anything in common, but more of "me" and "I" and "you" as we tell about what each of us are going through in uni.

Enjoy the rest of your Raya hols, you two orang gilas! =D
And now, back to the quietness and aloneness of study week in Kampar =)
Time to get out the notes and calculator and pens and pencils and highlighters and rough paper and start bullying my brain.

hahaha...i will b upload soon gua..sorry ya...^^
ReplyDeleteYou say wan a! I wait wan a!
ReplyDelete