For all the horror stories I've heard about Penang and the previous experience with Penang, this Penang trip was kinda fun. Hehehe.... For one, the drivers were very nice to us. No one honked or knocked into us when we were valiantly tailing Chang En.
Ya, Chang En. He was a good Penang host, bringing us to lots of places to eat. We are a food loving bunch and it was awesome to go out looking food all the time. Heheh... Especially the German restaurant that he brought us to. Gosh, must go back again! Those of you who are carnivores, please ask Chang En to bring you there.
And ya, the thing that sparked off the Penang trip-

Hehehe... It was cute movie la, not bad for a first time director. Ya, I know, you guys are going to say I have biased judgement la, I will say anything Leehom does is good la, I'm crazy over Leehom and all that, but hey, it was kinda good rite? =D I'm sure you all liked the musical bits.
He's so freakin musically talented!!! I wanna marry... I mean... meet him!!
We did lots of fun stuff. We ate and talk a lot. Visited Kek Lok Si. Ate and talk. We visited the Toy Museum too! Ate and talk. And we visited Chang En's house. Gosh, the Jolin collection that he has.... Can open a Jolin Museum edi! And ya, we ate and talked at his house too. Penang is the LOM (Land of Makan)! =D
And you know another thing about Penang? I went there and got my CD a week earlier!!!!
Mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!
If you like the songs in the movie, please get the album. Like really, it's a good one. I'm not saying it just because I'm a fan. It's really, really good! There are some of the songs that are meant to be played in the night, afer a long tired day, or if you are missing someone, or... Don't get me started, I can go on forever...
Anyway, ya, our little Penang trip =)

Thanks for the great time guys! It was fun frolicking around Penang, searching for food to eat and find out things about each other that we didn't know previously. Hehehe... Our game sessions were very.... interesting... =)
Next place?

YAY!! haha....totally agree with all that you have posted dear!! thanks for the fun trip too!! ^__^ will surely miss the food n everything there!! and yes, lee hom is cute in the movie =))))).n ya, love all the music...argh! i wish to see someone play me those songs!.... our games session LOL....sry again for spoiling the star game...if you get wat i mean...hehehe....and ya, the last game we played was fun too! argh! everything will be missed greatly!
ReplyDeletejie,leehom new song really nice
ReplyDeletei also want to get one for myself...=)
Mel: Hahaha... Ya, Penang's over now. Hafta start slaving for finals edi... *groans* But hey, sem break's after this right? And camp!
ReplyDeleteYing: Yaya! Go get it! His songs are really good! Did you watch the movie?
YA GROANS!!! stupid finals!! haha...YES YES , CAMP CAMP!! woo hoo!! =)
ReplyDelete*mumbles to herself: finals will pass... finals will passsss.....*
ReplyDeleteLet's enjoy camp together k? =)