Monday, September 6, 2010

This is bad...

Haven't touched my lecture notes at all since I've got back...

Haven't even looked at them.

Derk's been telling me to get off my arse and start studying, but I haven't paid heed to him.

Yet.

Will start on Wednesday.

I hope.

X(

6 comments:

  1. haha....im actually a little better than you, despite the fact i've finished 20 episodes of fringe in 3 days, i still managed to touch, look at my notes!! haha....

    rmb, play hard , but work harder after that! =)haha, thats what i always do....so

    ganbateh girl!! you can do it ! start studying on wed ya!! =)))))) all the best in yr finals!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renjie.... GET OFF YOUR ARSE and start studying!! hahahhahaha EHHH I didn't say get off your arse okayyy

    Well Wednesday is tomorrow anyway and you have two cousin-housemate-study partners hehe. May their presence pressure you like nothing else :) You'll be fine.

    Seeya real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel: You keng lo! Still can finish it! I'm gonna be a good girl and wait until after finals. All the best to you too!

    Wendy: Same to you! =)

    Derk: Hahaha... Ya, you didn't, but got ask me to study la... Heheh... Which is good. Startinging.
    AnnJan's not around. It's just me and the notes =)
    Cya soon too! Jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jie,Jiayou。。ya。。。
    After finish your final We go for happy hours!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Thanks =)

    Yaya, waiting for hols now. Hehehe... Take care ya!

    ReplyDelete