But I'm so hopelessly blogging here...
In another 2 hours plus I'll be sitting for my last paper. But I langsung no heart to study for it. Was scurrying around last night packing my stuff. By that time I could sit down to study for it, cannot concentrate d, bed was looking very appealing... Die lo later...
Practice last night was fun though. It was nice to fool around with the band mambers and see how sesat and phial Christian youth can be. Hehehehehe..... Should see some of the photos Felicia took! Very.... Enlightening... About our CF.
Anyway, I know you guys are going to kill me for saying this since my paper is going to finish edi, but I still wanna wish all the best to you all in your remaining papers! We meet at camp k?
*dreams of gallavating in Singapore*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wah.. go sg with parents?! so siok de..
ReplyDeleteYa ya. Come back d...
ReplyDelete